在中文中,我们使用"交给我吧"表达接受某项任务或责任并表示能够胜任。在英语中,我们可以使用以下词汇和短语来表达:

Leave it to me

“Leave it to me” 表示让我来处理或负责。

“You don’t need to worry about it, just leave it to me.”(你不必担心,交给我吧。)

I’ll take care of it

“I’ll take care of it” 表示我会处理好这件事。

“You can trust me, I’ll take care of it for you.”(你可以相信我,我会替你处理好这件事。)

Let me handle it

“Let me handle it” 表示让我来处理。

“I have experience in this area, let me handle it for you.”(我在这方面有经验,让我来处理吧。)

I can handle it

“I can handle it” 表示我能够应付。

“Don’t worry, I can handle it on my own.”(别担心,我可以自己处理。)

Give it to me

“Give it to me” 表示把事情交给我。

“If you’re overwhelmed, give it to me and I’ll take care of it.”(如果你感到不知所措,交给我,我会处理好的。)

Trust me with it

“Trust me with it” 表示相信我能够处理好。

“I have the skills and knowledge to handle it, trust me with it.”(我有处理此事的技能和知识,相信我吧。)

这些词汇和短语可以用来表示接受责任或任务,并表示有信心和能力胜任。请注意,在不同的语境和场合下,可能会有其他表达方式。